Android Mobile App Developer: Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab invites application for the post of Android Mobile App Developer. The selection for the post through walk in interview on 14.03.2020. Before apply for this post please read the details below:
- Name of Position: – Android Mobile App Developer
- No. of Posts proposed: – 1/ One
- Salary: Rs. 30,000/- month to Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Date and Venue for interview- 14.03.2020 at 09.00 am, Venue Office of the HOD, Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Water Works Complex, Phase-2, SAS Nagar (Mandroid mobile app developmentohali), Punjab.
Essential Qualifications: Regular B.E. (IT/CS/EC) / B.Tech (IT/CS/EC) / M.Sc. in (IT/CS/EC)
Regular Masters of Computer Application (MCA) from recognised University or Institution with 60% aggregate marks (or First Division)
in each case.
Minimum three years relevant experience in designing and developed of android mobile app. Must have knowledge of configuring hosting of services and related tools on Linux environment. Must also have experience in development of web services web in Java.
a) Development & maintenance of android based mobile application
b) Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development
c) Applying latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field and introducing same in applications.
d) To ensure the development adhered to Indian Government mobile app technology guidelines & standards.
e) Data generation and consolidation.
f) Consuming Web Services and Third- Party Library
g) Any other relevant task assigned by Head of Department.
- Weightage of marks (prescribed educational qualification)- 15%
- Weightage of relevant experience *(over and above the minimum prescribed experience)10 marks would be awarded for each additional completed year of experience subject to a maximum of 100 marks.- 20%
- Weightage of test/technical Interview- 45%
- Weightage of final Interview- 20%
Note: All the candidates are required to bring along the self-certified copies of the certificates and testimonials along with the original certificates for verification at the time of appearing for the selection process.